A Chapter of the American Institute of Architects
WHAT IS THE A.R.E. CHALLENGE 2015?
An exam study cohort, organized by AIA Michigan, with resources to assist in passage of all 7 ARE sections. Any program participant who sits for all 7 exam sections during the challenge- pass or fail will receive $100 of their registration fee.
What AIA Michigan will provide:
- Instructional Seminars for all 7 sessions for 2015 (most with breakfast + lunch)
- Monthly Q + A session held via conference call [some even face to face]
- Encouraged Study Groups (and hopefully study material sharing)
- Access to instructors / subject liaisons who can field questions as you go through the process
- 32-bit laptop available for check-out with NCARB software loaded
- Access to all seminars via web-access
- Access to AIA Colorado's digitally recorded seminars
AIA Member: $200
Please sign-up with AIA Michigan - they will be accepting 25 participants from across our state. Priority is given on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Web registration will open, and a registration link will be shared, starting January 28th.
À la carte:
For those who do not have the interest or need for the challenge, fear not, you can still attend one or all programs individually. As always, AIA Michigan will provide access to live seminar attendance to all who are interested. Fees will be similar to prior program years.
Join us for an informational session where we will be conferencing in remotely from O|X Studio in Ann Arbor to the AIA Michigan presentation, which will answer questions about the program.